Re: Y2K.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 09:15:46PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > is a requirement for interactive access. The build daemon system could
> > > possibly work with only short periods of net connectivity but it doesn't
> > > support multiple daemons and scheduling yet IIRC.
> >
> > There can of course be more than one buildd (for one arch), m68k
> > already has two :-) (kullervo and cookie). But the daemon actually
>
> Isn't ccokie doing slink stuff only?  I understood parallel buildds would
> not be synchronized in any way ...
I'm running a kind of buildd also, semi-automatic, since its not on the net
and I dont use the buildd scripts, but in practice I think it very similar.
Why wouldn't two daemons run in parallel? They just have to grab packages,
register them with wanna-build and off they go, building what they
registered.

SUBJECT: Is anybody working on a patch for hwclock? I dont need it, but I
would build a new package...
--
Christian