Re: Boot problem.

At 2:22 AM -0600 1/11/00, Michael Schmitz wrote:
>> Happy to report my Q800 boots to the winged mammal; I'm anxiously awaiting
>> a CD, to complete the installation.
>
>Mammal ?? I always thought it a bird ...

Hmm, maybe Batman finally triumphed over The Penguin... :)

>Debian 2.1 CDs should be available still, 2.2 will take a while.

Speaking of which, I have a set of home-burnt Debian 2.1 m68k CDs (the 2
binary ones, direct from the debian CD images) that I might be willing to
part with if anyone is in need of them. Make me an offer.

Speaking of which, what's the latest estimate on how many CDs 2.2 will fill?

--
Tony Mantler         Renaissance Nerd Extraordinaire         eek@escape.ca
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada                       http://www.escape.ca/~eek