RE: netscape

On 02-Jan-00 ENRICO wrote:
> where can i download netscape communicator or navigator for debian m68k?

You can't, as far as I know. You need to use one of the other browsers.

> the programs for linux i386 or i586 run on debian m68k?
> or i must compile them?

You can't run any program compiled for an iX86 cpu on the m68k cpu (unless you
have some kind of emulator). At the Debian site, check in the directory for
m68k binaries.

Otherwise, yes, you'll have to compile them.

  - Nick -
nick@idt.net

WHERE CAN THE MATTER BE
        Oh, dear, where can the matter be