Re: [Updated GNOME for slink]

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Roman Hodek wrote:

> > as you may probably know already, I've made an update of slink for
> > Debian 2.1 (i386 only for now), and now I'd like to have non-i386
> > versions of it too.
>
> For m68k, I can only say that out autobuilder is current so loaded
> that an additional gnome build there simply isn't possible. But maybe
> somebody else can do it at home if you give him the sources +
> instructions on the sequence.

the only thing to pay attention is to compile in the following order:
glib
gtk+
orbit
libxml
gnome-http
libgtop
gnome-libs
...and then all the rest.

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -