shutdown

Hello everybody!

Very new to this list and Linux, I have a question about the fresh
installed Debian 2.1. I tried to leave the Linux-System on my Amiga with
'shutdown -h' or any other argument, but this doesn´t work. I only get the
possibilities listed with the shutdown-arguments.
I installed Debian 2.1 on a 100MB-HD, 30MB root- and 70MB swap-partition to
get a little experiance with Linux. Everything worked fine. I installed
with the clgen-driver and start with video=clgen:mode:med.

Any suggestons?

Regards

--

-- Andreas Meyer --