Re: Updated glibc 2.1 packages

> I've built some more up-to-date versions of the glibc 2.1 packages.

Fine!

Did you use gcc 2.95.2? Which version exactly? I didn't dare compiling
a new glibc2.1 with that compiler, because it had some bugs with
shared libs... It doesn't matter much if libssl09 is broken due to
this, but if libc would be broken? :-)

> You can find them at http://eradicator.org/debian/. There will also
> be some gcc packages (for libstdc++) there eventually.

I'll also copy the packages to

 ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/LOCAL/Debian-support/m68k-glibc2.1-test

so that we have everything in one place... Please tell me if more
packages are ready.

> Should I upload these to project/experimental?

Why not?

Roman