Configuring Debian/X for a Picasso IV

Hi All,

I have just installed Debian 2.1 M68K on my Amiga 4000.  Linux/X
is currently running at 640x480.

But I just recently bought a new Picasso IV graphics card.  Debian
was installed before I got the card and so is setup for a default 680x480
Amiga screen.  I'm now stuck trying to figure out how to configure Linux/X
Windows to use a 800x600 or 1024x768 via a PicassoIV screen mode.

Does anyone on the list have experience with setting up Debian for a
Picasso/
Amiga? I need to know what config files need altering, what commands I'll
need to execute on the Linux side, etc, to get Linux+X running in a decent
resolution - I want to be able to execute Amiboot and boot into a
1024x768 Picasso screen, but how?

If anyone reading can help, could you please drop me a email at
stevecrietzman@btinternet.com?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Steve.

(System: Amiga 4000/040, 18mb RAM, 1.2Gb HD,
4x CD-ROM, Picasso IV Gfx Card)