HD probs

*··· hi,*

I have been having a minor problem with my Quantum HD where Linux is installed. I`m not sure whether
the HD is dodgy or not (i hope not), but BASH keeps on coming up with:

hdb: read_intr: status=0x50 { DriveReady SeekComplete }
hdb: unexpected_intr: status=0x58 { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest }

and it doesn`t look particularly healthy for a drive to give out these messages. I also have an
AmigaOS HD and have checked the Quantum drive for surface errors in two different programs, but
found absolutely nothing wrong with it at all!

Help! I`m stuck.

later,
*stoO*
--