Re: Install problems on custom 68k linux kernel

> I have an unusal 68030 hardware and I have ported a 2.3 linux kernel to it. I
> have got the kernel running and mounted a NFS root filesystem on it. I have
> compiled a static linked bash shell which is running perfectly.

Please describe what's funny about your hardware in a bit more detail.
Also, try to use a different kernel version (I'd recommend 2.0.36 but
porting the FPU emulator might be a bit painful). I've seen mysterious
bugs booting 2.2 and 2.3 kernels, usually init unable to fork.
init=/bin/sh gave a working shell though nothing ever worked except for
builtins.

2.2.10 works nicely on a 030 for me.