Re: Ahhh!!

David Ellison wrote:
> After doing a new install of ver 2.0.x I think.. def. 2.x
>
> I have rebooted using the linuxgo script. But when it gets to the point
> where it detects the partitions. It shows them and then says it cannot
> mount or find primary drive with a number 8:06.

You forgot to edit the boot script to specify the correct root device.
Please read the install guide, it describes the steps to take to
successfully boot from the newly installed partition.

That's all I can glance from your description; please be more specific and
mention what machine you install on, and what version of Debian you
installed.
(linuxgo doesn't sound like Atari or Mac, might be Amiga, but why should I
have to guess here?)