Macintosh IIvx (Performa 600)

I downloaded debian m68k last week from
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-m68k/
and get one strange problem. After a short while the Keyboard is dead -
except the Reset - and sometimes the screen becomes completely white.
The system is still running ! If I press the NMI-Button the screen
awakes and I see the prompt, but the keyboard still dont react. Is there
a kind of screen-saver in the standard-kernel ? How can I manage, the
keyboard not to die. This problem happened even while the
Installation-Process. I could install the system only in small parts
with a reboot every time the keyboard died. There is no additional
hardware installed in the Macintosh, but cd-rom and harddisk are not
apple-original but works fine under MacOS. The Harddisk is a quantum
fireball 2110 (very slow).
Regards
Guido Dampf