Cant install modul for Ariadne II

Hi folks

I have a problem with my Ariadne II EthernetCard.
When I install Debian 2.1 on my Amiga  A4000/25, I can't include the modul
for ariadneII. I always get the message, that the modul apne.o is not
executable. But AriadneII depends on this modul.
When I try to include the apne module only, I get an error with the message
"No PCMCIA device found" or like that. (the A4000 has no PCMCIA slot :-(
How can I bring AriadneII to live (work) ??
Please give me some advice.
Thanks all
Christian

--