Re: Installation Error: OUT-OF-TIME

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, David Rostenne wrote:

> Continuing on that thought.. is there a way to install only one version of
> each package? I found that during configure I did several window managers,
> several editors, mail apps etc... and I also let my install go overnight, I
> figure about 18 hours total.

GO into dselect (it gives you the option) and change all the packages you
don't want to remove.  There are ~2500 packages so this takes a while.
Dselect takes some getting used to, but it does work.  It is slow though.

Shawn D'Alimonte - sdalimon@ee.ryerson.ca
"Faster processors are nice, but they are not truly revolutionary. And
   neither are colors." - Jim Collas, Amiga Inc.