Information about Keyboard support

Hi,

Mickael told me there is no keyboard support for Powerbooks.

I've seen in the booting machine list that some Powerbooks
(including 145) boots fine. Yes, it works, but the keyboard doesn't
respond.

Does anyone manages to boot a Powerbook 145 or 145B and to make
the keyboard work ?

Where can I find more information about keyboard support issues for
the Powerbooks ? How can I help for developping a such support ?

Bertrand Allo.

Note : Powerbooks 145 and 145B are just the same machine
(4MB built in RAM for the 145 and 8 MB built in RAM for the 145B).
The 145 will need additional RAM to run Debian.