Re: Install on an Atari Falcon

On Sun, Apr 11, 1999 at 10:53:04PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> As part of an installation demo, I'm hoping to demonstrate Debian
> installation on an Atari Falcon.  Can anyone give me any pointers
> on problems or gotchas that are likely to come up?  Unfortunately

You'll need a FPU, more than 4 MB RAM, and in case you install to a
SCSI disk, you should run the Falcon in 16 colors only (256 colors
probably results in excessive SCSI hangs and timeouts).

And you will need some driver to access the CD-ROM in TOS, otherwise
the install files on the CD won't be of much use.