Quadra 650 Networking

	I've installed Debian 2.1(base system only) on a Macintosh Quadra
650 w/ 24mb ram, and am trying to use the built-in networking. ifconfig
gives me back
a valid eth0 device, and the routing is correct, but the machine can't see
anyone on the network besides itself. Anyone had any experience with this
machine? Buggy ethernet driver in kernel 2.0.36?

        ''~``
       ( + + )
|                         George Saj          |
|                         ACM Chair,          |
|  .ooo0               Bucknell Chapter	      |
|  (   )    0ooo.      Have a nice day.       |
            (_/