Re: Who made a m68k upload of BigBrother?

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> >
> > I assume it was the binary for m68k and not a NMU (in which case, I would like
> > to be informed first)?
>
> This is just a port for m68k.  You don't have to be notified.
> The porter didn't use the proper meshod so the maintainer field
> still contained your address instead of his.
I admitted it allready, I seem to have confused a lot of people...
By now I have succeeded to configure sbuild correctly, so my new "ports"
will contain a correct maintainer field, so I will get the
notification/install mails, and the changes files will be signed also :-)

New topic:
Is there anybody out there (besides me...) using Debian 2.1/slink m68k CDs
to install debian?
I would be very interested to know if Install also works for you, weather you
have any comments, problems, etc.
For a future release, I would like to improve/beautify the amiga install
part of it, with respect to icons for drawers, scripts and text files. So if
anybody out there is good at creating some nice icons (GPL license!) I would
be happy to get a mail with some icons.

Ciao,
Christian.