RE: HP Deskwriter C

I've already tried the serial dump, and all I get is a giant black
line (or rather, several). I didn't think about the LocalTalk concept.
Yes, it does show up in Chooser under MacOS, but only under the
directly attached port, not the Networked version. Incidentally, I've
had the serial port set to both 9600 (standard Mac serial rate) and
57600 (the Localtalk Rate, IIRC), with the same black results.

Supposedly, people have gotten them working under MacBSD, with gs and
the standard DeskJet driver, but I haven't been able to replicate
their results using similar parameters under Debian.

Thanks,

JDM

Jason D. Michaelson     | Debian GNU/       o  http://www.debian.org
mich0101@tc.umn.edu     |            _
ares0@geocities.com     |          / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
~mich0101               |
                        |    ...because lockups are for convicts...

And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of
vengeance. The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall
be scorched to the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of
days. -- The Book of Mozilla, 12:10