HP Deskwriter C

I recently got Debian running on my Mac LC/III (turns out it works a whole
lot better with a Math Coprocessor). Has anyone out there got a Deskwriter
C working off of the Mac serial ports under Debian? I can cat files to the
port, but get solid black lines on the paper. printcap and filter scripts
would be helpful.

TIA,
JDM

        _/_/_/    _/_/_/_/    _/_/_/_/_/    _/_/_/   Jason D. Michaelson
     _/      _/  _/      _/  _/          _/      _/ mich0101@tc.umn.edu
    _/      _/  _/      _/  _/          _/         ares0@geocities.com
   _/_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/    _/_/_/        _/_/_/   mich0101@itlabs.umn.edu
  _/      _/  _/  _/      _/                  _/ http://www.geocities.com
 _/      _/  _/    _/    _/          _/      _/ SiliconValley/Heights/5923
_/      _/  _/      _/  _/_/_/_/_/    _/_/_/   http://www.tc.umn.edu/~mich0101

For PGP Public Key send message to ares0@geocities.com with "Send PGP
Public Key" as the Subject.

This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining that this
space has nothing but text explaining that this space would otherwise
have been left blank, and would otherwise have been left blank.

How much bandwidth have you wasted today? :-)