Re: Keyboard timeout while booting a Powerbook 145B

On Thu, Mar 25, 1999 at 03:22:12PM +0100, Bertrand Allo wrote:
> I am currently attempting to install Debian/GNU Linux
> on my Powerbook 145B.
>
> I followed the instructions found in the install.sit.hqx
> package of the current version.

You should have read some other documentation carefully, all referenced
in the install.doc. There's no keyboard support for Powerbooks, and that's
not news, that's been discussed, explained and generally done to death.

Thanks for verifying that the Mac kernel boots OK on a Powerbook 145B
though.