Re: Progress on m68k images

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

>> Seems good enough for me :-)
>Yes, you dont use an amiga ;-)  Ok, next time we make it pretty, this
>time its ok if its functional, but the modules thingy is a bug which
>should be fixed anyway, isn't it?

Sounds like. Anyway, there was a suggestion (Adam?) that we should get
2.1_r1 out with kernel 2.2 support reasonably quickly - that'll also give
us a chance to fix up things like this and add prettiness too... :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
		Oh My God! They Killed init! You Bastards!