Q: missing keyboard on Q950

Hi all!

I know this has been asked (and answered) before, but I wonder if
anybody has had *any* luck getting keyboard on a Quadra 950? If so, what
did the trick (certain kernels, extensions etc.)

I still have the same problem getting keyboard during installation using
the Penguin 16 booter...any takers? Anybody working on ADB-drivers for
the Quadra 900's?

TIA,

Ture

Har du husket at tilmelde dig som WebTest Pilot?
Klik dig over på <http://www.testpiloter.dk>!
Ture Wibrand (ture@preform.dk)
Industriel Designer, Webafdelingansvarlig, Pixelmaskine

Preform Reklamebureau <http://www.preform.dk>
Telefon 33 160 260

ICQ 19130397