Buddha Flash support?

Hello,

Does anybody know if it's possible to use Linux m68k with a Buddha Flash IDE
controller (Amiga)? I'm using an A1200T, Zorro II, 060/50Mhz, CV64/3D,
Buddha Flash, 2 x HD, 2 x CDROM and tried to install the Debian 2.0.34
distribution, without any success. The problem is that the original 1200
IDE controller seems to be defect, so I can't use it... Is there a way tu
use the board or is someone working on it?

cU, Bali

--

EMail: bali@gmx.net
       georg-breitsprecher@gmx.net

COFFEE.EXE missing. Insert cup and press any key