dpkg and modutils ready for testing

I've now finished building modutils_2.1.85-11.0.1 and dpkg_1.4.0.22.
Both packages are available at

  ftp.uni-erlangen.de:/pub/Linux/LOCAL/tmp

and in my home dir on kullervo.

The new modutils is installed on kullervo, and it seems to work so far
as I can test it there, since kullervo's kernel lacks module support.

The dpkg build finally succeeded, after I gave up on my hacks to
remove the source dependency on emacs. Instead, I installed emacs on
kullervo... I tested the resulting dpkg to some extend and it seems
ok, but I haven't dared yet to install it.

One note to the dpkg_*.deb: The file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-changelog-mode.elc (i.e. the
compiled version) is missing in it. It would have been just another
build run to include it, but I've seen that there is a (class
important) bug against dpkg that this file should NOT be there,
because .elc files are different for emacs and xemacs. So I decided
for myself now that it isn't worth to make kullervo work another 1h to
include it, where it will be missing in the next version anyway... Any
(fundamentalistic :-) objections against this?

Roman

PS: The current gdb source (4.17-0.1) again lacks m68k support :-((
Will report this to the BTS soon.