Re: L68K: Problems building X / installing

Hi,

>> give a little hint?? I don't assume you're posting each failed build somewhere
>> for others to examine without doing the basic homework yourself - so what
>> exactly is the problem?
>
>I'm used to programs that stop compiling when hitting an error (unless
>I use make -k). Reading the last pages of a 1.7 MB logfile is normally
>enough to find the error. One never stops learning.

Well, look at ./xfree-3.3.2/Makefile, and you should find that X uses -k. You
didn't look at the makefile?? You didn't edit it? Have fun repeatedly
recompiling X, in that case. X is designed to compile without trouble, but
3.3.2 does have trouble anyway. Sometimes it takes a little bit more than
dpgk-buildpackage * ...