Re: Missing packages? (liblockfile; libpamutil)

Hi,

>> while installing from a recent debian68k mirror the following errors
>> where discovered by dselect:
>
>There are a lot more of these, see
>
><URL:http://thor.lib.chalmers.se/~jamest/debian_m68k/problems/depends.html>
>
>[that's a few days out of date, but I don't have time to update it
>right now]

I'm working on xfree 3.3.2-4, I've hacked the makefiles a bit to facilitate
recovery from the occasional hard disk lockup without having 'make World'
trash everything, and build the glibc and libc5 versions separate.

Does anyone know what can be preserved from the libc6 build for the libc5
build?

	Michael

P.S: The m68k problems pages are very nice and clear... Is it that the TODO
list got shorter, or did the new design help?? :-)