Re: Missing packages? (liblockfile; libpamutil)

"Thomas O. Kruse" <tkruse@webdiscount.net> writes:

> while installing from a recent debian68k mirror the following errors
> where discovered by dselect:

There are a lot more of these, see

<URL:http://thor.lib.chalmers.se/~jamest/debian_m68k/problems/depends.html>

[that's a few days out of date, but I don't have time to update it
right now]

> emacs depends on liblockfileg [...]  not available.

This is fixed by Christian's latest upload of emacs still in Incoming.
It should propagate to mirrors in a few days.

> libpam0g [...] on libpam0g-util [...] libpam0g-util not available.

They were deleted for no particular reason on all architectures.  I'm
recompiling them for m68k on kullervo now.

--
James