QT dumps core

Hello!

I have installed a m68k kernel 2.0.31 pre3 on an A3000 060/50MHZ.

I want to install the KDE desktop which requires QT 1.31 to run.
So I first compiled QT (worked fine) and then the whole KDE package.
All this took about 8 - 10 hours.

How was I disappointed! Every single QT binary (including all KDE
programs) immediately exit with a core dump.

Can you reproduce this? Any ideas how to fix this?

--

  //
\X/ Flowerpower