Re: Broken Packages

Brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> James Troup <J.J.Troup@comp.brad.ac.uk> writes:
>
> > The following are libc6-ised on i386 and will be recompiled
> > (removing the bogus dependency) when they're got round to:
> >
> >  flying, freetype, glut, gnuplot, hfsutils, mesa, nas, playmidi,
> >  saoimage, sced, tkmail, xaos, xaw95, xbmbrowser, xconq,
> >  xfishtank, xmix, xpilot, xsok, xtel, xview*

While I'm here, here's an update on packages in binary-m68k which
still depend on elf-x11r6-lib:

o Packages still needing to be recompiled; I've tried all of the above
  and of these the ones below died for various reasons, I'll fix them
  after my exams:

    flying, gnuplot, nas, playmidi, sced, xtel, xview*.

o These are still libc5 and still on the ftp site in binary-i386.
  Either they'll be fixed or removed before hamm's release:

    groupkit, tclx74, tclx75.

o These are obsolete packages simply waiting for Guy to remove them
  from binary-m68k (see bug #16894):

    glut, mesa, mesa-widgets, tk40, tk41.

> Have a look at http://home.pages.de/~mrvn/eagle/compiled/

[...]

No.  I have absolutely no interest in your pre-compiled binaries.

--
James