Re: glibc 2.06-2 available for testing

"Christian T. Steigies" <exp114@physik.uni-kiel.de> writes:

> Surprisingly building the package took more than 10hours this time,
> compared to 4h40min for 206-1. There were no other user processes
> running during the build (ok, a less for the logfile...)

Hmm.  That's strange.  Anyway, I'll switch to your 2.0.6-2 tonight.

> If I do man super it takes forever, I never see a manpage, allthough
> there is one in man/man1 *SHRUG*

Cool, that might be another manifestation of the groff hosage.  (It
works on i386).

> I tried menu, it allways fails because docs/menu.html is empty. The
> files should be built be debdocs2html or sgml or whatever. The only
> problem is, it aint work. sgml2html menu.sgml produces nil output.

Yeah I've noticed this too.  No idea why; sgml ain't my idea of fun.

> I tried grub (admin), I guess this should be removed from quinn diff
> (I have to update a file if I run it locally?).

It's already in my Packages-arch-specific on thor.  I suggest you
snarf a newer copy of:

<URL:http://thor.lib.chalmers.se/~jamest/quinn-diff/Packages-arch-specific>

> James, can you recommend anything to download? You´ve taken tons,
> anything left for me?

Sorry, that wasn't deliberate, it's just because of my exams, the only
thing I have time for is automated recompilation.  Anyway, I'll look
at quinn diff and send you a list in PM.

> Ah, I tried modutils, guess it needs 2.1.xx includes, will try that
> tonight.

It does...

--
James