glibc 2.06-2 available for testing

Howdy,
usual place for glibc-2.0.6-2
ftp://apserver.experimentalphysik.uni-kiel.de/anonymous/debian-m68k/
I installed it, it erased linux includes, I installed the kernel sources
again, rearranged the links and its working. Not how it should be, thats why
I don´t upload it to erlangen (yet).
Surprisingly building the package took more than 10hours this time, compared
to 4h40min for 206-1. There were no other user processes running during the
build (ok, a less for the logfile...)

binutils, sudo, super, lshell are on their way to erlangen, all look fine to
me. The only problem is the super manpage. If I do man super it takes
forever, I never see a manpage, allthough there is one in man/man1
*SHRUG*

I tried menu, it allways fails because docs/menu.html is empty. The files
should be built be debdocs2html or sgml or whatever. The only problem is, it
aint work. sgml2html menu.sgml produces nil output.

I tried grub (admin), I guess this should be removed from quinn diff (I have
to update a file if I run it locally?). grub is the grand unified boot
loader for PC or compatibles according to the docs. It contains lots of
igit, I mean i386, assembler source. Into the bin with it ;-)

James, can you recommend anything to download? You´ve taken tons, anything
left for me? MO is ready to download. Perhaps I can setup a modem connection
from a notebook at home to the linux machine here ;-)
Only for "testing" purposes, I might need it in India next week.
Ah, I tried modutils, guess it needs 2.1.xx includes, will try that tonight.

Ciao,
Christian.