Re: HELP!

Hi Stuart,

I don't have your original posting, but here goes...

sto0 wrote:
> Well, i took a closer look, and i needed something called "zlib" and "cpp".
> The library was easy to get hold of, but i have no idea where to get hold
> of the prog cpp. I know it has something to do with menus. Any ideas as to
> where to get it?

The cpp program (C PreProcessor) is not directly related to "menus", but to
the C Compiler. It is used to PreProcess the C source using statements like
#define, #ifdef...#endif, etc. It generally comes as part of a development
package for C source code along with the C Compiler, like gcc. Though becuase
it can be used for other source as well, maybe it is part of... hold on ...

Using the command 'dpkg --search cpp' reveals there is actually a 'cpp'
package under Debian. So just pick that up and install it.