[janpod@snt.sonet.lublin.pl: Debian m68k.]

This is probably for you.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about it's friends.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello.
Im Amiga user. I had used Watchtower on my amiga. When i
knew there is new Debian, and where it is i wanted this.

But i didnt seen on your ftp files like base2_0.tgz  or rescue.lha.
There i found amigainstall.lha and binaries. I dont know, maybe
there is those files???

Thanks

Janusz Podkoscielny
Lublin POLAND.

Why Linux doesn want to start from new kernel?
What is this error when i use dpkg "gzip broken pipe"???
Why i cant to install packages? When i extract files from *deb
and want to execute files for example mc there is
requester like this "/usr/bin/mc there is no this file" or sth like this.

--- End Message ---