Re: compiling egcs 1.1a

> i said that i volunteer to do that on linux-m68k list, and was told
> to check if it should go in experimental or such, but i think it is
> ok, since it is in debian/slink. anyway, i will build it, upload it
> (i am not yet maintainer, but this should soon be solved, i have
> applied already and had already a reply). if someon,e else is
> already doing this, please tell me now. (and respond to the
> luthersv@e-i.com address, since my other mail server seems dead at
> the moment.)

If you want to help in recompiling for Debian/68k, you should also use
the wanna-build system on kullervo. With this we coordinate so that no
package is compiled twice :-) There is also a list-needs-build, which
outputs a list of packages which must be rebuilt. The docs are on
kullervo, in /usr/local/doc. I can also mail them to you if you like.

Roman