compiling egcs 1.1a

Hello, ...

i have seen that egcs is not yet available under debian/m68k, but it is
in source already.

i have compiled it (actually i made a cross compiler out of it, m68k ->
ppc) so i think it should be ok.

i am getting it now, and will compile the debian packages, and will
upload them somewhere perhaps two days from now.

i said that i volunteer to do that on linux-m68k list, and was told to
check if it should go in experimental or such, but i think it is ok,
since it is in debian/slink. anyway, i will build it, upload it (i am
not yet maintainer, but this should soon be solved, i have applied
already and had already a reply). if someon,e else is already doing
this, please tell me now. (and respond to the luthersv@e-i.com address,
since my other mail server seems dead at the moment.)

are there other packages that need building ? libgtk1.1 for example and
some such ? i buildt them already for me, but i think not everything
went fine, since my sgml2html packages were badly configured, and quite
old (marsh)

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER