Re: L68K: BAD NEWS: Meeting needs another move!

AAARGHLLL!!! This is bad...

On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Frank Neumann wrote:
> This leaves no other chance but to either cancel the meeting or try to
> move it timewise. Moving by one week into the future - that is, the weekend of
> September 25th-27th - _is possible_. The room is still available there, and
> we immediately reserved that date, even if it's not possible for you to come.

On 23-25, I'll be at a conference in Holland. For 26, I have a big family
meeting (for which I have already paid), but I could cancel that if necessary.

Well, so if I drive through the night, I can be in Oldenburg at Saturday 2 AM
or something like that, but Saturday noon is more reasonable. That gives me
1000 KM of roads, for one meeting day :-(

Greetings,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven                     Geert.Uytterhoeven@cs.kuleuven.ac.be