Re: install problem on Atari Falcon

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> My guess is that dinstall doesn't reread the partition table after the
> 'partition disk' step. Simple test: restart dinstall (as per one of the install
> menu options).

Tried that, same problem, did a list partitions option, dinstall showed no
partitions for sda.  atari-fdisk -l lists the partitions on sda ok and
verifying the partition table comes up ok.

Should I reformat and re-partition the drive (again)?

Dave

| Dave Cook  Perth, Western Australia |
| Internet:  davecook@wt.com.au       |
| on IRC as Cevad                     |