install problem on Atari Falcon

Hi Everyone,

After finally getting off my butt and getting around to downloading the
latest base disks and rescue and drivers disks (rescue and drivers from
Frank N's account on master), I tried to install earlier - but failed.

I go through, configure the keyboard, select partition the drive, select
sda, atari-fdisk doesnt come up - no problem, go to 2nd console and do it
by hand.  Go to initialize and activate a swap partition - I get an error
message saying "No swap partitions that had not already been mounted were
detected" and I can't go any further.

Any suggestions?  Should I try and do without swap (I have 14Mb)

Cheers,
Dave

| Dave Cook  Perth, Western Australia |
| Internet:  davecook@wt.com.au       |