Re: Unidentified subject!

> I see... the problem here is that if you wait for Brian to install
> it into hamm, then you will be one day behind with it.... And the
> i386 binary could probably be rejected just because of this ... and
> removed from hamm. It could be easier to accept it if already both
> the binaries were sitting in incoming.

Don't know if it this is such a big problem... Brian knows that we can
recompile it, and shouldn't reject the fix just because there's no
m68k binary yet. And if he didn't know, I told him now :-) But it
would be nice if he could send me (us) a short note if he intents to
accept it, so we can start earlier to recompile it (or save the work
if he will reject it).

> Hmm... then it is possible you won't have time to compile all the
> things before release (xfree seems a bit large)...

xfree can be done tonight by Michael. egcs is done by Stefan tonight,
too. But the rest is left to me for now, except someone else picks one
of these packages...

> perhaps the m68k release (and cd image) should be a couple of days
> after the i386 ?

In the worst case already 1 day should be enough.

Roman