Re: [Debian m68k Install] dpkg error: what should I do?

> > The lchown (or chown?) for symlinks is broken in 2.1.105.
> Or if you insist on using 2.1.xxx kernels, please apply

What is the official status of the lchown/chown problem ? since what kernels did the problem appear, what glibc ? what dpkg ?

will these patch become part of the official kernel ? i think i remember some discution about it on the linux/m68k list. What was the follow up on it ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER