Access to directories from Windows 95

Hi, I am hoping that someone out there can help me.

I have Debiam Linux 1.3.1

I want to be able to access all the directories from my Linux box through
windows 95, through the network that I have between the computers.  What do
I have to set in order to regain my access to the Liux computer.

The msg I get, is that the Network is busy?

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I can Telnet to the box from Windows 95 and log in, but I cannot brwse into
it  through Windows 95, I was able to do this at one point, it was working
for the longest time, and then one day, it just stopped working, I may have
messed up one of the files, I do not know which one..
Thanks