[Debian m68k Install] dpkg error: what should I do?

Hello,

I'm fairly new to Debian, and I'm currently attempting to install the
Debian distribution on my Mac Centris 650.

Nonetheless, my question concerns an error that I'm receiving when
using dselect and dkpg.  I've managed to install most of the packages
I need without problem using dselect, and I do have a working system.
It's just that on a few packages ('at' for instance), I get errors
returned from dpkg.  Here's an excerpt:

---------------------
% dpkg --install /Debian/stable/m68k-binary/admin/at_3.1.8-2.1.deb
(Reading database...
Unpacking at (from .../admin/at_3.1.8-2.1.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing /Debian/stable/m68k-binary/admin/at_3.1.8-2.1.deb (--install):
 error setting ownership of symlink 'usr/man/man1/batch.1.gz':
           No such file or directory
Errors were encounterd while processing:
/Debian/stable/m68k-binary/admin/at_3.1.8-2.1.deb
---------------------

I'm stumped as to what I can do, and if this is even something I
should be concerned with.  I realize that the failed installation of a
man page is not necessarily important.  But due to the failed install,
it does appear that 'at' isn't getting installed.  I am experiencing
this with a few other packages.

I did examine the package using dpkg --extract ..., and I did see the
link to the batch.1.gz man page.  So it does exist.

My question: What should I do to get this package to install?  Any
help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Pete