Re: L68K: Re: Announce: 3rd Linux/m68k programmer's meeting in Oldenburg

Hi,
Roman wrote:

> > - Taking place from September 11th to September 13th, 1998 -
>
> Unfortunately, this is a rather bad date for me :-( That weekend I'm
> invited to a wedding, and it's impossible that I don't go there...
> Best for me would be two weeks later. Would it be possible to still
> change the date?

I'm sorry, but no - I got the reservation for that weekend, and the
following weeks the rooms are most definitely already booked out.

This is sad, but there'll always be some people who don't have time
at a certain date...sorry.

Frank