RE: Working ram disk image for IIsi [WAS: 68k mail list]

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Grant Bowman wrote:
> My system is a Mac IIsi, 17 MB RAM, 40 MB internal hard disk, 240 MB
> external hard disk, color monitor, extended keyboard.

Which ram disk image  are you using? I have the same setup and had to try
two different images before I found one that worked. I'm currently using
vmlinux-980507.ELF.gz from ftp://maclinux.wwaves.org/pub/MacLinux/kernels
(okay, I don't remember the exact path, but you can email me if it doesn't
work). The first one I tried doesn't work on my IIsi (apparently the same
keyboard problems you have) although it does work on my IIcx. That one is
vmlinux-2.0.33pl1-980614.gz.

--
  |    mailto:jsjacob@hooked.net    |