Re: Anybody working on xfree 3.3.2??

Hi,

> > I'll try to do the X thing. The boot floppies seem fairly stable,
> > I'll keep abusing them for Mac kernel stress testing - the Atari
> > IDE-CD bug needs to be fixed, does it still hang after installing

Roman, Du you know how to fix this bug?

>> base?? I'll find out, I guess.

I think this Bug is fixed, but thought this a few week ago...

> I don't know to be honest, I've been very remiss with the
> boot-floppies, I haven't looked at them since January or something
> horrendous like that.

I'll upload a new version tomorrow, but it has a small bug. The atari-de
Keymap in kbd seems to be corrupt. Can somebody please verify this.
Please do not choose this keymape while the installation, else you
cannot continue the installation.

Upload will go into my directory at master.

Bye, Michael
--
Michael Schlueter,Zimmer 422,Meitnerweg 4,44227 Dortmund,0231-7275286
Privat: michael@duck.prima.de   Uni:    schlue00@marvin.cs.uni-dortmund.de