Re: Anybody working on xfree 3.3.2??

James Troup <J.J.Troup@scm.brad.ac.uk> writes:

> > Keep an open ear on the list (I'd still like to build dpkg if I just
> > knew how),
>
> Klee has reappeared; the situation may rectify itself.  Also 1.4.0.22
> needs built, so when I do it this time, I'll make an instruction list
> so that you hopefully can reproduce it.

A lot of the changes for dpkg-1.4.1.4 are intended to make dpkg easier
to build, even so far as to make it build properly on minimally
featured non-Debian systems.

There's a dpkg.tar.gz you might want to try in my home directory on
master; I'd welcome any bug reports you have related to the build.  Be
warned it's just a snapshot of my current sources; I don't expect to
be uploading the "real" 1.4.1.4 until later today or tomorrow (and
even when I do, it should still be considered a fairly unstable
revision).