Error in disks-m68k/mac/README-mac?

I have a Quadra 800 here that I wanted to try debian-m68k on.  I know
it's alpha, but I'm just playing around.  However, I was stumped by
the following bit in the Mac docs:

  - copy the resc1440.bin and drv1440.bin floppy images to a directory on the
    Mac HD (HFS).

Where are these files located?  I found the resc1440.bin-mac file,
menioned in the instruction before this one, but I didn't find these
particular files in either the mac directory, or in common.  Am I
supposed to get these files from the amiga or atari dirs?

Thanks

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>