Re: Uploaded amiga-fdisk 0.03a-1 (source m68k) to master

On Mar 10, Roman Hodek wrote:
> > I guess the problem is that I don't quite understand the intent of
> > the -cross packages.
>
> The {amiga,atari,mac}-fdisk packages should be section/priority
> base/required on m68k, but not on other machines :-) (There,
> otherosfs/extra is preferable.) But the same binary package can't have
> different priorities on different archs, so my idea with the -cross
> packages. The -cross package also installs into /usr/sbin instead of
> /sbin.

Ah, OK.  So should the -cross package have a separate source package?  Or
should I work with Frank to make it build from the standard package?

Maybe I should just go and take a look at what you did with atari-fdisk and
adapt it for amiga-fdisk :-)

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence         |   Want to know what's really happening?   |
|    <quango@ix.netcom.com>     |        http://www.memphiswatch.org/       |
|  Sr Political Science Major   |          Your site belongs here.          |
|     University of Memphis     |      [Commercialize your sig today!]      |