Re: Well, I'm done... Who's next?

On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, llucius wrote:

> I've uploaded all the packages I have ready, so who ever is next...

hartmut? lets show your 230 packages... ;-))
please look at the incoming before you upload anything.
i'm sure there are some conflicts... ;-)

> Does someone else have an ldso-1.7.14-4?  Mine works just just fine, but I
> had to make quite a few changes to the debian.preinst script since it
> included an i386 binary.  I will be sending my patches to the maintainer
> 'cause the 1.8.0 version has the same "problem".

please do so. i've once uploaded the ldso and looked at the -4, but
the hack with the binary in the ldso preinst script (to test if elf
is running) is really a bad hack. please ask the maintainer to talk
with Ian Jackson (maintainer of dpkg) for a solution of this (there
was a similar test in the preinst of dpkg!).

maybe there should be a completely different preinst for m68k,
maybe the tests for an elf system can be skipped now that the
full-elf 1.1 release is out.

thanks,
jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 289 - 22387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!