Well, I'm done... Who's next?

I've uploaded all the packages I have ready, so who ever is next...

Does someone else have an ldso-1.7.14-4?  Mine works just just fine, but I
had to make quite a few changes to the debian.preinst script since it
included an i386 binary.  I will be sending my patches to the maintainer
'cause the 1.8.0 version has the same "problem".

Anyway, I sure hope they are all correct!!!  PLEASE, mail me if you find
problems.

Thanks,

Leland Lucius

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | llucius@millcomm.com
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)